A Content Usage Report can be easily configured and used to track the progress of your team's and/or organization's content production progress for a selected time period.
To begin, navigate to Reports > Content Usage
Fill out the following fields:
- Report Name: This is the name of the report you want to create.
- Report Recipient: The recipient is the email address your report will be sent to. (Note: You are currently able to only send a report to one user at a time (e.g. yourself).
- Date Format: You can choose whatever date format you prefer.
- From: Select the beginning Target Due Date of Content Items you want to report on.
- To: Select the end Target Due Date of Content Items you want to report on.
- Organizations: Select which accounts you would like to include in the report.
- Workflows: Specify which Workflows you would like included in your report. All Workflows are selected by Default.
- Fields: Choose which fields you would like to report on. These fields include significant dates and workflow configurations associated with Content Items e.g. Creation Date, Current Stage Due Date, Stage Assignees
- Arrange Columns: Drag and drop the columns to rearrange them to your preferred order in the .CSV export.
- Export Type: You can choose to run a report on Content Items, Requests or Ideas.
Click "Download Report" after you have selected all of your desired fields and a .CSV export will be emailed to your shortly thereafter.
Content Usage Report Profiles (Saved Reports)
Saved Reports are a great way to quickly load Report Configuration and save time
on regularly run reports.
Create New: Will create a New Profile with all of your selected fields saved. e.g. Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Report
Save: Will save any changes you make to the profile.
Delete: Will remove the profile.
Clear: Will remove the selected settings of the profile.
Please reach out to email@example.com or click the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of the app, if you require any assistance configuring or interpreting a Content Usage Report.