You can edit and update a Content Item at any point. To start, navigate into the Content Item from the Calendar or List view.
You will land on the Creative Brief of the Item. In the Creative Brief you can update any Required, Optional or Conditional Fields.
You can also upload attachments underneath all the fields. These attachments can also be accessed via Collaborate.
You can also do any of the following actions within a Content Item:
- View and/or Update Workflow Stages. (via Workflow)
- Update Content. (via Collaborate)
- Add or Review Comments (via Collaborate)
- Upload Attachments (via Attachments in Creative Brief or Collaborate)
- Create Tracked Links (via Tracked Links)
- Publish to Social Channels (via Publish or Social Publish)
- Review Performance (via Performance)
- Review Activity (via Activity)
- Move Item to Request or Ideas (Change Status Button)
- Mark as Complete (Change Status Button)
- Move to Archive or Backburner (Change Status Button)
- Delete a Content Item
- Copy a Content Item
- Repeat Content Item