Once you've setup the Hootsuite integration, you can schedule posts from within Mintent by following these steps:
- Create a Content Item as you normally would by clicking on a day in the Calendar or clicking Create Content Item in the Calendar or List view.
- Select the Social - Hootsuite Content Type in the Creative Brief. This Content Type will automatically be added to your account when you set up your Hootsuite integration.
- Fill in the other appropriate Fields within your Creative Brief and Save.
- When you’re ready to create and schedule your post(s) navigate to the Social Publish section.
- From this screen you will be able to select all of the social accounts you have in your Hootsuite account. Note: Due to restrictions within Hootsuite, Twitter accounts will show up via the account ID. You will need to check what your Twitter ID is in HootSuite to differentiate between them. Please also note, HootSuite does not currently support publishing to Instagram profiles via their API.
- Create the content for your social posts via the text editor and image upload provided. Note: You can currently only use one image per post.
- Click the Preview button to preview your scheduled post(s), which will include a mintent.id Tracked Link for any hyperlinks included in your posts. The click data for these Links will be found under the Performance section of the Content Item.
- Click Schedule Message or Schedule All Messages to push your content to Hootsuite for publishing. Once you schedule, you will not be able to edit the messages in Mintent. You will need to go into your Hootsuite account to adjust them, as needed.
Wrench Icon: Click this button next to your name to access the Hootsuite Integration screen if there are any issues with the authentication of your account.
Please contact email@example.com or click the chat icon in the bottom right hand corner of the app if you need any help configuring or using this Hootsuite integration.