Tracked Links are very versatile. You can make changes to Tracked Links after they have been created including editing the Destination URL, Title, Campaign and/or the Channel, if any of these need to be adjusted for any reason.
One specific reason for changing the Destination URL is being able to reuse a Tracked Link associated with a reoccurring campaign, but having it point to a new destination (e.g. new or updated landing page).
Follow these steps to edit a Tracked Link
- Navigate to the Tracked Links section for a chosen Content Item
- Click the List toggle button
- Click Edit beside the Tracked Link you would like to make changes to
- Edit any of the following fields: URL to be Tracked, Title, Channel (Optional Field), Campaign (Optional Field)
- Click Save to apply your changes.
NOTE: You cannot change the Tracked Link itself or the Link Type once a link has been created.