Users have two options for publishing social posts via Mintent; native publishing via authenticated accounts (Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn) or Hootsuite publishing. Here we will focus on the first option.
To create and publish a social post:
- Create a new Content Item from the Calendar or List views
- Select the Social - Facebook Post, Social - LinkedIn or Social - Tweet as the Content Type
- Use the Draft Editor in the Collaborate section to compose your social post and attach an image, as needed
- Navigate to the Publish section and select which social account you want to publish to (Note: You must first authenticate access to your account(s) via Settings > Integrations.)
- You will see a preview of your post and then have the opportunity to publish immediately (click Push Post Now button) or schedule the post for publishing at a later date and time
Screenshots of the Publish Screen
Have any questions about posting social content? Contact email@example.com or click the chat button in the bottom right hand corner of the app.