How to Set up WordPress
In order to set up WordPress, you'll need to go to the Settings (gear icon) > Integrations.
Click on the WordPress logo.
Before you integrate, you'll want to make sure you have the following information:
- WordPress URL - the url of the WordPress account
- Username - the what the user logs into the WordPress account
- Password - the password you use for the username
Once you have this information, go ahead and fill it in. Once you fill this information in click on Integrate WordPress Account.
You will be asked to authorize Mintent to publish to your WordPress account.
- Do you have admin rights to the account?
- Do you have the correct WordPress URL?
- Did you include http:// to the WordPress URL?
- Did you include the correct Username? Sometimes WordPress username will be firstname.lastname@example.org and sometimes WordPress username will be First Name Last Name