The Target Due Date in the Detailed page is the date that the item is scheduled for completion. This is the date that will appear in the Editorial Calendar.
Articles in this section
- (VIDEO) How do I change the Date Range shown in the calendar?
- (VIDEO) Can I Customize My Workflow?
- What are Themes and How to Use Them?
- Is There a Size Limit To the Files I Upload In the Calendar Item?
- What Does the Target Due Date Mean?
- How to Attach An Image In the Draft Editor?
- (VIDEO + MANUAL) How to Edit a Content Type?
- How to Create a Content Type?
- How to Disable a Content Type?
- (VIDEO) How Do I 'stretch' a Calendar Item?